Teacher-Early Childhood Education
Foothills is looking for a Teacher to assist with the administration and delivery of programs, all while maintaining a safe recreational and learning environment for the children. The Teacher must demonstrate leadership skills, be a positive role model to the children and have effective communication and interpersonal skills when working with the children, parents, and supervisors. The Teacher must be organized, creative with class projects and have a genuine interest in working with children. Must be available 11:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
RATE: $14.50 per hour
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Psychology or Special Education. OR Associate’s degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education and six (6) months of verified experience working with children in a child development program.
- Must meet appropriate Group Leader requirements/qualifications and provide all documentation as required by the State of Colorado’s Department of Human Services upon hire.
- Possession of current certifications in CPR, First Aid, and Universal Precautions.
- Complete 15 hours training annually.
- Satisfactory criminal background check including Colorado Bureau of Investigations and TRAILS/Central Registry criminal record review as required by the Colorado Department of Social Services within 5 working days of employment.
- Provide all documentation as required by the State of Colorado Child Care Licensing Division upon hire.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.