Group Exercise Fitness Instructor - Part-Time
Do you want to enhance the quality of life and well-being of residents by ensuring quality Fitness and Wellness programs? We are looking for nationally certified Group Exercise Instructors to sub a variety of land and aqua formats. This position is responsible for the design and implementation of fitness classes and programs.
RATE: $16.25 per hour
Experience and Skills:
- Prior experience in instruction of group exercise fitness classes.
- Current Group Fitness Certification from an accepted national certifying organization and must be maintained through Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s) as required.
- Possession of current certifications in CPR/AED required.
- First Aid certification preferred.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.