Want to have a lasting positive impact on kids and your community? As the Teacher Assistant, you would be responsible for assisting with daily preparation and implementation of program activities and maintaining a safe recreational and learning environment for the children. This position will work directly with children and parents on a daily basis.
RATE: $11.00 per hour
All applicants must…
* Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
* Have 480 hours of verifiable experience working with children in a similar setting.
* Be able to obtain CPR/First Aid and Universal Precautions Training.
* Pass a TRAILS background check and an FBI fingerprint background check.
* Be committed to being a positive role model with youth!
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.