Adult Softball League Supervisor
Foothills is seeking a League Supervisor for Adult Softball. This position is responsible for overseeing adult softball leagues being conducted at an assigned facility. This position will receive and answer inquiries from the public by telephone or in person on programs, rates, policies and procedures. Cash handling and/or collection included. The job requires availability in the evenings, weekends and holidays. The position will start in March and will go through November.
RATE: $11.00 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
- One year of league supervision and scorekeeping experience.
- Experience with supervising adults.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications preferred, required within 60 days of hire.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of application with a High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.