Course Assistant - Seasonal
Do you enjoy the game of golf? Want to work outside? Then apply to Foothills to be a Course Attendant!
As a Course Attendant, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of play, that players are exercising care in their use of the course, and assisting players when needed. This role also works with the Golf Course Maintenance Department to make sure the courses are in good shape to tee off! You may be asked to fill divots and repair ball marks.
RATE: $10.20 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of rules and regulations relating to the game of golf.
- the ability to safely operate a golf cart.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.