Tennis Instructor - Seasonal
Foothills is seeking a seasonal Tennis Instructor. This position is responsible for lesson plans, daily instruction in support of the lesson plans, and communication with a variety of age groups with varying abilities.
RATE: $11.00 per hour
* Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
* Understand advanced knowledge of tennis skills, rules, and strategies.
* One year experience in tennis programming.
* USPTA or USPTR preferred.
* CPR/AED and First Aid certifications preferred.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the wellbeing of your community.