Personal Trainer - Part-Time
Want to help someone meet their fitness goals? Foothills is seeking a Personal Trainer. This position is responsible for conducting fitness assessments and designing & implementing personalized exercise programs with patrons. The Personal Trainer counsels individuals and groups on healthy lifestyle practices, proper weight lifting techniques, and standard exercise protocols. This person must be available evenings and weekends.
RATE: $19.75 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
*Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Athletic Training, or directly related field and two (2) years experience in Health/Fitness Education, Health Promotion or Wellness related field; or any equivalent combination of acceptable education and years of experience.
* First Aid certification preferred.
* Current specialty certification from an accepted national certifying organization and must be maintained through Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s) as required.
* Possession of current certifications in CPR/AED required.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.