Program Aid - Seasonal (Summer Post)
Just because the days of being a kiddie camper are behind you doesn’t mean you can’t spend another summer at camp!
Foothills has opportunities to be a leader as a Program Aid and spend the summer working with children. Program Aids assist with daily program activities and supervising children.
You do NOT need experience - we’ll train you on everything so you feel 100% comfortable engaging with the children.
If you’re 16 + and have a genuine interest in working with children, apply now!
RATE: $10.20 per hour
All applicants must…
* Be able to obtain CPR/First Aid and Universal Precautions Training.
* Pass a TRAILS background check and an FBI fingerprint background check.
* Possess reliable transportation to and from work.
* Possess a willingness and ability to learn and grow.
* Be committed to being a positive role model with youth!
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.