Seasonal Park Ranger
This position is responsible for providing visitor service, protect park resources and enhance use through enforcement, education, and routine maintenance. The job consists of Monday / Tuesday and evening shifts from 3pm - 11pm.
RATE: $12.50 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
* Considerable knowledge of park operations and maintenance methods, procedures and techniques, and tools.
* Ability to operate a variety of power hand tools and landscape maintenance heavy equipment such as carts, tractors, mowers, etc.
* Previous experience as a Park Ranger preferred.
* Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the wellbeing of your community.