Seasonal Foothills Golf Course Manager on Duty Golf Pro Shop
As the Manager on Duty, you will be an integral part of creating a positive memorable experience for our patrons. This position is responsible for assisting with facility operations at the Golf Course. In addition to performing on-going customer service duties, this position provides supervision and leadership. Responsible for administering and enforcing rules and policies. The position effectively handles a variety of customer situations and is responsible for fostering superior customer and employee relations.
RATE: $11.50 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
- One year golf operations experience.
- Three years of work experience involving assisting the public.
- Accurate cash handling experience.
- PC computer knowledge and skills in Windows and MS Office Environment.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications preferred, required within 60 days of hire.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application with a High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.