Dance Instructor I & II - Part-Time
Foothills is in need of a fun and energetic dance instructor to fit into our positive non-competitive environment. The instructor is responsible for instructing, explaining, and demonstrating dance techniques and methods with musical or rhythmic accompaniment to students of all ages varying levels of skill and ability.
The Dance Instructor will be hired dependent upon experience in the following positions:
Dance Instructor I
RATE: $13.25 per hour
* Graduation from high school or completion of GED.
* 2+ years of previous experience in a specialized dance form.
Dance Instructor II
RATE: $20.50 per hour
* 5+ years experience of teaching years in a specialized dance form.
Instructor must be a working dancer, and/or dance educator with at least 3 of the following criteria:
* Bachelor degree in Dance or directly related field;
* 10 years of on-going experience in the specialized form of dance
* Have completed an internship/apprenticeship or affiliation with a dance company for 3+ years
* Royal Academy of Dance certification
* Possesses extensive knowledge gained through a variety of specialized workshops/trainings and/or a membership with a major recognized dance organization
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.