Aqua Fitness Instructor - Part-Time
Foothills is seeking Aqua Fitness Instructors to substitute for various classes. This position is responsible for the design and implementation of aquatic fitness classes and programs. This position is part-time, nonexempt, and offers excellent recreation benefits.
Currently seeking regular instruction for Monday and Wednesday 1pm Deep Water Classes and subbing when needed
RATE: $17.00 per hour
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Prior experience in instruction of aqua fitness is preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
* Current Aquatic Fitness Certification from an accepted national certifying organization and must be maintained through Continuing Education Credits (CEC’s) as required.
* Possession of current certifications in CPR/AED required.
* First Aid certification preferred.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.