Part-Time Coach/Official Middle School Sports
Give back to the game that gave you so much and become a Coach!
Foothills is seeking enthusiastic Coaches/Officials to add to our team and help strengthen our middle school sports program. This is an excellent position for individuals who are passionate about teaching sports to children ages 11-14. Coaches are responsible for the supervision and instruction of the assigned sports program. This position will develop lesson plans, teach and assess skill level, implement rules and resolve disputes among participants. General hours range from 2:30 - 5:00 p.m. M/W or T/TH.
RATE: $11.50 per hour
Sport Seasons are as follows:
* Jan-Mar: Basketball
* Mar-May: Track & Field
* Aug-Oct: Cross Country & Flag Football
* Oct-Dec: Volleyball
We are most interested in candidates that have:
* One year of previous experience in a structured sports program.
* Experience with supervising children ages 11-14 years old preferred.
* Background in athletics, teaching, coaching and/or competing in assigned field.
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.