Part-Time Foothills Fieldhouse Little Rookies Coach
Do you enjoy teaching and playing with children ages 18 months to 6 years old? Then you might be our next Little Rookies Coach at the Foothills Fieldhouse! Little Rookies classes introduce fundamental skills using play based learning. Through games and fun activities children will practice skills such as; hand-eye coordination, gross motor control and dynamic balance. This class provides a fun environment for socialization.
Little Rookies classes are in the mornings from 10:00am to Noon on Mondays and Thursdays. We plan to expand our Little Rookies class offerings to Tuesdays and Wednesdays as the program grows!
RATE: $11.50 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A well-rounded knowledge of sport specific rules.
- Previous experience running sport leagues.
- Excellent people, communication and conflict management skills.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications preferred, required within 60 days of hire.
- Flexibility to work mornings
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application with a High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
- One year of league supervision and score-keeping experience required.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena for the employee and their spouse & children
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.