Part-Time Hockey Skating Instructor
Foothills is looking for an instructor that is enthusiastic about the game of hockey. As the Hockey Instructor, you will coach players on the techniques and skills needed to play hockey. The position will provide leadership, training, on-ice instruction and coaching support to participants.
RATE: $11.75 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
- One year experience coaching. Ability to successfully teach and demonstrate on-ice hockey skills.
- Three years skating experience.
- Knowledge of the USA Hockey guidelines a plus!
- Concussion recognition training is required prior to employment and must be renewed annually.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications preferred.
- Flexible schedule to work nights and weekends.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.