Seasonal Part-Time Program Aide
If you love children & creating a fun, safe, positive & nurturing environment, you might be just who we are looking for! Program Aids assist staff to ensure a safe, challenging and fun program for our before and after students. This role assists with planning and implementing all after school activities. This position is a part time position running from the hours of 6:45am-8:30/9:00 an AND/OR 2:30/3pm - 6pm during regular school days. During extended school breaks (Thanksgiving break, winter break, spring break, etc.) program hours are from 6:45 am - 6pm, Monday through Friday.
RATE: $11.10 per hour
This position would be ideal for high school students. If you’re 16 + and have a genuine interest in working with children, apply now! You do NOT need experience - we’ll train you on everything so you feel 100% comfortable engaging with the children.
All applicants must…
* Be able to obtain CPR/First Aid and Standard Precautions Training.
* Pass a TRAILS background check and an FBI fingerprint background check.
* Possess reliable transportation to and from work.
* Possess a willingness and ability to learn and grow.
* Be committed to being a positive role model with youth!
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.