Part-Time Program Leader
Enjoy working with children? Are you a terrific leader?
Apply with Foothills to be a Program Leader! In this role, you will assist the Site Director with the implementation of a high-quality program, which promotes curiosity and creativity. The Program Leader delivers lessons and facilitates learning by maintaining a healthy, safe, and engaging environment.
RATE: $11.75 per hour
All applicants must…
* Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application. Outdoor summer camps must be 21 years of age.
* Have 480 hours of verifiable experience working with children in a similar setting.
* Be able to obtain CPR/First Aid and Standard Precautions Training.
* Pass a TRAILS background check and an FBI fingerprint background check.
* Possess reliable transportation to and from work.
* Possess a willingness and ability to learn and grow.
* Be committed to being a positive role model with youth!
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.