Part-Time Scorekeeper - Hockey
Under the close supervision of Hockey & In-House Program MOD, this position is responsible for keeping score for youth and adult ice hockey leagues.
RATE: $13.25 per hour
* Record all goals scored on league report sheet.
* Keep accurate game time and penalty time.
* Record penalties and report major penalties and misconducts to supervisor.
* Be attentive to the game and communicate with officials as needed.
* Ensure that appropriate equipment is available; set up and take down equipment. Complete preventative maintenance by inspecting equipment on a regular basis.
* Play music during breaks.
* Recognize emergency and dangerous situations by reacting quickly and calmly; administer first aid as needed. Completes Accident/Incident report.
* Attend and participate in staff meetings, trainings, and orientations.
* Respond to public inquiries in a courteous manner; provide information within the area of assignment; resolve complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
* Correct or inform supervisor of any facility hazards; communicate issues/complaints to supervisor as needed.
* Attend work on a regular, reliable and punctual basis; subs for co-workers when available; is responsible for securing substitutes for shifts unable to work.
Our ideal candidate will have:
* Must be 16+
* Background in scorekeeping and a general knowledge of the rules of hockey.
* Current certifications in AED/CPR and First Aid or the ability to obtain such certifications within sixty (60) days of employment.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.