Trip Leader - Fitness/Senior Programs - Part-Time
This position is responsible for driving a Foothills van or mini-bus, chaperoning active senior adults on trips and hikes, and keeping accurate records. The position will begin work at a variety of locations including Foothills facilities and hike club destinations and will require shifts ranging morning to evening hours and occasional weekends.
RATE: $11.10 per hour
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the time of application.
- Experience with hiking, outdoor activities, leadership and working with active older adults preferred.
- Graduation from high school or completion of GED and 1 year experience with the safe operation of buses, passenger van, or other motorized vehicles in a variety of weather conditions.
- Training on highway safety rules and regulations.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License. Must be insurable by the District carrier at the onset and for the duration of employment.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certifications required.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.