Part-Time Zamboni Drive
The Edge Ice Arena is looking for experienced Zamboni Drivers to ensure a quality ice surface that is safe and enjoyable for all users! This position will also be responsible for the cleanliness of locker rooms, arena, and bleachers. Need to be able to interact with the public in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner. The job may require shifts ranging from morning to evening hours, weekends and holidays.
RATE: $12.50 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
- (STAR) Ice Technician Certification or Safe Ice Resurfacer Operation course preferred.
- Ability to sharpen hockey/figure skates and minor repair experience is preferred.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications preferred, required within 60 days of hire.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application with a High School Diploma or GED equivalency.
- One year experience with ice maintenance and operating an ice resurfacer required.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.