Part-Time Center Associate
As a Center Associate, you will be an integral part of creating a positive memorable experience for our patrons. Center Associates provide outstanding customer service by greeting everyone that enters the facility, directing calls, and answering inquires on a wide range of District services/programs, rates, and policies. Also responsible for handling program registrations, passes, admissions, point of sale transactions and assisting with the setup of rooms and cleanliness of the front desk/lobby area and the facility in general. All to create a positive experience that will make our patrons feel welcome and comfortable.
RATE: $11.50 per hour
We are looking for candidates who can fill the following shifts at the Ridge Recreation Center:
Tuesday / Thursday 5am-9am
Monday / Thursday / Friday 11am-3pm
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience involving assisting the public.
- Accurate cash handling experience strongly preferred.
- PC computer knowledge and skills in Windows and MS Office Environment.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications preferred, required within 60 days of hire.
- Flexibility to work shifts ranging from morning to evening hours, weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
- Ability to lift 25lbs. unassisted.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.