CARA Lacrosse Coach
Do you enjoy teaching others how to play lacrosse? This position is responsible for the supervision and instruction of the CARA lacrosse program. The position will keep accurate attendance records, develop lesson plans, as well as evaluate and assess skill level and progress of all participants. The job may require shifts ranging from morning to evening hours.
RATE: $11.75 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
- One year experience in lacrosse programming.
- Experience with supervising children ages 8 to 14 years old preferred.
- Background in athletics, teaching, coaching and/or competing in lacrosse preferred.
- Concussion recognition training is required prior to employment and must be renewed annually.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
As a Foothills employee, you’ll enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena for the employee and their spouse & children
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.