Experience and Skills:
* Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
* Bachelor’s degree in Recreation, Elementary Education, Human Services or directly related field. OR Associate’s degree in directly related field and one (1) year full time experience working in a similar setting school age children. OR Three (3) years of full-time experience working in a similar setting with school age children.
* Must meet appropriate Director requirements/qualifications and provide all documentation as required by the State of Colorado’s Department of Human Services upon hire.
* Possession of current certifications in CPR, First Aid, and Standard Precautions.
* Administer Medication certification preferred.
* Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License or the ability to obtain one within thirty (30) days of employment. Must be insurable by the District carrier at the onset and for the duration of employment.
* Satisfactory criminal background check including Colorado Bureau of Investigations and TRAILS/Central Registry criminal record review.
As a Foothills employee, you’ll enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena for the employee and their spouse & children
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf