Dive into a position and join the Foothills Aquatics Team! Enjoy a job that offers a flexible schedule and opportunities for advancement. We have open shifts available morning, daytime and evenings, Monday-Sunday. In addition, we provide a fun team environment, high level of support and quality training!
Job responsibilities include lifeguarding, water rescue, and completion of daily maintenance.
If you are not currently a certified lifeguard we can train you! To be placed on a lifeguarding course interest list or to find out all the details on lifeguarding, please use this link https://www.ifoothills.org/lifeguard-info/
RATE: $11.50 per hour
- Must be at least 15 years of age at the time of application.
- Current certifications in Lifeguarding, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, and First Aid at time of hire.
- Must successfully pass the District Water tests.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.