Concessions/Kitchen Supervisor - Part-Time
The kitchen is where much of the magic happens. Through preparation and production, your talents will make great eats and have customers hunger for another visit. Slicing, dicing, and cooking gives you all kinds of opportunities to utilize your skills. As the Kitchen Supervisor, you will be responsible for the operations of the concessions at the Edge Ice Arena. The person in this role will perform a range of tasks including preparing and selling food and beverages to patrons and maintaining the work area to ensure a clean and sanitary environment.
RATE: $11.75 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with menu building, costing, preparing schedules, ordering and coordinating inventory.
- Knowledge of proper sanitation and food safety.
- Working knowledge of general food preparation equipment preferred (flat top, deep fat fryers, stoves, microwaves).
- Accurate cash handling experience.
- PC computer knowledge and skills in Windows and MS Office Environment.
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certifications preferred, required within 60 days of hire.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and holidays.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- One year experience in a restaurant/catering environment.
- One year supervisory experience.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.