Gymnastics CARA Team Coach Part-Time
Foothills has an opportunity for experienced gymnasts who are passionate about coaching others. In this role, the responsibilities include supervising and instructing gymnastics programs and coaching gymnastics C.A.R.A. teams. The person in this position will develop lesson plans, teach routines, be present at all C.A.R.A. team gymnastics practices and meets, evaluate the progress of participants, and keep accurate attendance records. The job may require shifts ranging from morning to evening hours.
RATE: $10.70 per hour
Our ideal candidate will have:
- One year experience in structured gymnastics programming.
- Experience with supervising children ages 6 to 18 years old preferred.
- Background in athletics, teaching, coaching and/or competing in gymnastics preferred.
- Concussion recognition training is required prior to employment and must be renewed annually.
- C.A.R.A. Safety Awareness certificate is required prior to competition season.
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.