Seasonal Park Maintenance
Are you interested in summer employment working outdoors in beautiful Colorado? Foothills is seeking candidates to join our seasonal Park Maintenance crew. This position is responsible for the maintenance of our parks and trails including landscaping and mowing. Experience preferred but not required - On the job training is provided!
RATE: $11.75 per hour
Shifts are Monday to Friday with occasional weekends.
Shifts are Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Shifts are Monday to Friday and occasional weekends.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Ability to move/lift 75lbs.
- Be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Certain individuals will be asked to drive District vehicles, in those cases the employee must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
As a Foothills employee, you will enjoy:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible schedule
* Training and promotion from within
* FREE use of our recreation/fitness centers, swimming pools, and ice arena
* Discounts on recreation classes and golf
Creating Community, Enhancing Health, Inspiring Play! We fulfill our mission by providing a variety of recreational services, programs and activities for both youth and adults. We operate three recreation centers, two golf courses, a two-sheet ice arena, swimming pools, and two indoor sports facilities. In addition, we maintain 68 park sites and over 30 miles in trails. Joining our team means you will contribute to the well-being of your community.